1. Mix the flour and sugar together, rub in the margarine.
2. Stir in the beaten egg and coffee, Mix well.
3. Form into balls about the size of a cherry and place on greased baking sheets.
4. Bake in moderate oven (gas mark 3-4) for 15-20 minutes.
5. Whilst they are in the oven make the coffee butter icing by mixing together the butter and icing to a creamy consistency, then add the coffee. You can add however much coffe depending on how strong you prefer the flavour (I used 2 tablespoons).
6. When cold, sandwhich together in pairs with the coffee butter icing.
Then Enjoy (:
(These would be really nice in a pretty box as a gift for someone!)